Top Christmas gift ideas for the equestrian who has everything
We’ve all got that one friend or partner who has everything or is just really hard to buy Christmas gifts for. So we’ve compiled a list of Christmas gifts to shorten your search time and still make them smile!
- A horsey or dog photoshoot – Who doesn’t love having photos of their precious four legged friend to hang on the walls at home and enjoy all year. If you’re looking for a special package have a look at Suzanne Black Photography, who is based here at Lindores. Suzanne often has some cracking Christmas gift offers on her Facebook page. https://www.suzanneblackphotography.co.uk/pet-portraits/
- Tickets for an event – HOYS, Olympia, Badminton, Blair, RHS the list is endless. There are so many fantastic equestrian events out there to choose from. You’ll benefit from early bird prices if you book them now!
- Subscription to a magazine – there is nothing a horse addict loves more than sitting down with a cuppa, some biscuits and a good horsey mag.
- Massage/beauty treatments – Let’s be honest horse owners often spend a lot of time and money pampering their horses, and forget about themselves.
- SOCKS – you can never go wrong with socks.
- A weekend away – escape from the stresses of life and enjoy 5 star ultimate luxury for couples. Book a 2 night break in The Arches – one of the most popular cottage breaks in the UK. Don’t forget to check the equine events schedule before you book, you don’t want to clash with an important outing. https://www.lindores.co.uk/the-arches/
- Gift vouchers for their favourite training venue – Lindores Equestrian Vouchers are the perfect gift because they are so flexible. They can be used anytime in 2020 towards hiring our award winning cross country course, arena, working hunter jumps on grass, campsite, bunkroom and stables. Buy your voucher today – https://lindores-xc.onyx-sites.io/gift-vouchers/
8. If you’re looking for an extra special Christmas package then contact us for bespoke Lindores – Stay Ride Relax horse holiday package for 2020. Read this old blog for inspiration…
Stay in touch: