One of the reasons Lindores is popular is the relaxed friendly atmosphere however we do have a few ground rules everyone should respect.
1. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time and drive slowly on site we have precious kids and animals.
2. All riders must visit Reception to sign our Disclaimer form and pay before training. Children under 18yrs must have an adult sign in for them.
3. Riders must wear a skull cap (up to current British Safety Standards), show jumping hats with a fixed peak are not allowed for cross country.
4. Riders must wear a body protector (to the latest BETA standards) for cross country.
5. Children to be kept away from farm machinery and animals, please remember this is a working farm.
On Lindores cross country course:
1. Riders must be accompanied either by another rider or someone on foot.
2. Dogs which are welcome must stay on a lead.
3. Any damage to fences must be reported however minor.
4. All accidents must be reported and recorded at reception using the accident forms however minor.
ANY PERSON OR ANIMAL VISITING OR RIDING AT LINDORES EQUESTRIAN DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK